Sunday, June 19, 2011

World Youth Day Relay Run

In order to raise money for the trip to World Youth Day 2011, they have organized a relay run from Torrington CT to Stockbridge MA (42 miles total) on June 25th.  Each runner runs from 3 - 6 miles and have a goal of raising $100. ea.

I have committed to the run and am looking for fellow Knights to help me to my goal.  I will start by putting in $25 and will make up any shortage up to the $100.  If you are interested, please donate at the business meeting this Thursday, or you can contact me directly at cmz55-chrisz@yahoo.com.   If you need to make out a check, the need to be made out to your Parish, with World Youth Day donation on the check.

Now, if you want to participate, there are probably spots still available.  E-mail me at the above for details.

If every Knight gave just $3. I can meet my goal.  Thanks for your  consideration.

Chris Zarzycki